Our Insider Experience
- Take in the incredible sights of Kolkata before getting lost wandering through it‘s winding lanes, which are bursting with atmosphere and delicious food.
- Wander through Asia‘s largest wholesale flower market and gain an insight into day to day life.
- Discover the beautifully proportioned festival of white marble which is the Victoria Memorial.
Request More Details
Day 1: Kolkata
On arrival in Kolkata, be transferred to your hotel. Stay the next two nights at Kenilworth Hotel.
Day 2: Kolkata
Today, explore the vibrant city of Kolkata starting with Howrah Bridge, located over the Hoogli River which is said to be the busiest bridge in the world. Later, venture to the colourful flower Market, underneath Howrah Bridge which is one of Asia’s largest wholesale flower markets. Thousands of people gather here daily to buy and sell flowers and plants. Next, visit Victoria Memorial, a splendid architectural structure which was built in the early 20th Century in memory of Queen Victoria. (B)
Day 3: Kolkata
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)*
- 2 nights at Kenilworth Hotel (Executive Room)
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated (B= breakfast)
Specification: Colonial Kolkata
Up To You
From £237 GBP