Our Insider Experience
- Go in search of elephants and other wildlife on a jeep ride in Chitwan.
- Explore the historic corners of Kathmandu as you visit Pashupatinath.
- Immerse yourself in local traditions as you cruise around Phewa Lake.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel
On arrival in Kathmandu be transferred to Dhulikhel. Overnight at Dhulikhel Mountain Resort.
Day 2: Dhulikhel to Kathmandu
Rise early to enjoy sunrise views in Dhulikhel before setting out on the scenic journey to Kathmandu. Stay the next three nights at Vivanta Kathmandu. (B)
Day 3: Kathmandu
This morning, visit Pashupatinath which is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. (B)
Day 4: Kathmandu
Explore Kathmandu Durbar Square which used to be the palace of the kings. Delve deeper into Hindu traditions as you interact with Ex-Kumari of Patan. (B)A
Day 5: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Fly to Bharatpur before continuing the drive to Chitwan. On arrival a naturalist will explain the schedule for your upcoming stay. Stay the next two nights at Jungle Villa Resort. (BLD)
Day 6: Chitwan
Gain a fascinating insight into Chitwan as you drive through the rugged trails of the jungle on a jeep ride. Continue on a local village walk and experience a local ethnic cultural dance. (BLD)
Day 7: Chitwan to Pokhara
Travel to Pokhara. Pokhara is a remarkable place for its natural beauty as well as most dramatic sceneries in world. Stay the next two nights at Temple Tree Resort.
Day 8: Pokhara
Rise early to visit Sarangkot and be amazed as the sun rises over the Himalayas. Later, visit Bindhyabasini temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara. Cruise the waters of Phewa Lake on a traditional boat. (B)
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Fly to Kathmandu, before enjoying an afternoon at leisure. Overnight at Vivanta Kathmandu. (B)
Day 10: Kathmandu
Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport for your onward journey. (B)
- 9 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- All flights as specified in the itinerary
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Touring
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (except camera fees)
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- Meals as indicated(B= breakfast, D= dinner)
Specification: Majestic Nepal
Up To You
From £1,288 GBP